DCImanager 6 is a platform for automatic provisioning of dedicated servers and managing multivendor IT infrastructure in a single interface.
DCImanager 6 allows to:
- manage a geographically distributed IT infrastructure as a whole;
- remotely manage equipment and monitor its status;
- monitor rack occupancy in a data center;
- manage IP addresses;
- keep equipment inventory;
- manage user permissions;
- set up integration with the billing system; and
- provide clients with access to servers via the self-service portal.
The DCImanager 6 platform has two versions:
- DCImanager 6 Hosting — focused on the needs of hosting providers. Allows you to automate the sale of dedicated servers;
- DCImanager 6 Infrastructure — focused on the needs of IT infrastructure owners. Allows you to manage a multivendor IT infrastructure in a single interface.
For more information about versions, see the Licensing article.
Preparing a location
Demo and Trial
Save your time and schedule a demo with our experts.
During the demo, we will:
- show you the product in action,
- tell about the best use cases for other companies from your industry,
- answer your product and technical questions.
It will take around 30 - 60 minutes. After the demo, you will be able to test DCImanager 6.