Documentation for DCImanager 5 (the previous generation of the control panel) is available by the link.
DCImanager is a control panel for managing equipment in data centers. It performs the following functions:
- manages servers located in different data centers;
- deploys operating systems from templates on servers;
- diagnose the server for errors before issuing it to the client;
- manages network equipment;
- provide clients access to IPMI through proxying;
- controls how many devices are added in a data center.