Documentation for DCImanager 5 (the previous generation of the control panel) is available by the link.
DCImanager is a platform for managing equipment in data centers. It performs the following functions:
- manages servers located in different data centers;
- deploys operating systems from templates on servers;
- diagnose the server for errors before issuing it to the client;
- manages network equipment;
- provide clients access to BMC through proxying;
- controls how many devices are added in a data center.
Product operation logic
Read more about operational logic in the article DCImanager structure.
Demo and Trial
Save your time and schedule a demo with our experts.
During the demo, we will:
- show you the product in action,
- tell about the best use cases for other companies from your industry,
- answer your product and technical questions.
It will take around 30 - 60 minutes. After the demo, you will be able to test DCImanager.