To install DCImanager, you need license information. If you purchased DCImanager from ISPsystem, you can view this information in your personal account at eu.ispsystem.com in the "Platforms" section. To install, you need a value from the Token field.
We recommend disabling the SELinux service, as it slows down the operation of the platform and may prevent its correct installation.
Connect to the server via SSH with superuser permissions (root per default).
Download the installation script:
Make it executable:
Run the installation using the activation key (license token):Where
<token> — the value of the Token parameter of your license. You can find it in the Client area eu.ispsystem.com on the license information page.If you are using a proxy to connect to the Internet
Execute the command
- <token> — the value of the Token parameter of your license. You can find it in the Client area eu.ispsystem.com on the license information page;
- <user> — username for authorization. Optional parameter;
- <password> — password for authorization. Optional parameter;
- <address> — HTTP proxy IP address;
- <port> — HTTP proxy port.
Wait when the installation is completed. You will see the URL to DCImanager:
When you open a link, your browser will display a warning about a possible security threat. This is because the server uses a self-signed SSL certificate. You can connect a valid SSL certificate to the platform by following the instructions.
- Go to the DCImanager interface using the received link and create the first user:
- Enter the User email.
- Create a Password or click generate to automatically generate a password.
- Click Done.
- Perform the initial setup of the platform.
- If you have a resource package certificate, activate it:
- Go to → System information → Activate package.
Enter the code from your resource package certificate.
- Press Activate.
For more information about resource packs, see the Licensing article.
After installation, DCImanager platform will be available by the IP address or domain name of your server. The installer will be started as the systemd service.
Reinstalling the platform
- Create a new Token value for your license. You can do it in your client area at eu.ispsystem.com or contact technical support.
Stop the platform:
Delete directories /opt/ispsystem/dci and /var/lib/mysql:
Restart the dci service:
Install the platform:
Comments to the command:
<new_token> — new value of the Token parameter for your license.
The DCImanager installation log is kept in the file /opt/ispsystem/dci/install.log.