VMmanager User Guide
This section contains information for VMmanager users. Only basic virtual machine (VM) management operations are available to platform users. Articles on installing and configuring the platform can be found in the VMmanager administrator documentation.
VMmanager is a virtualization management platform. You can use it to manage virtual machines (VMs).
The documentation contains answers to the questions:
- How to start/stop/reboot/delete the VM?
- How to connect additional disks to the VM?
- How to reinstall the operating system?
- How to connect a custom ISO image to the VM?
- How to create and run a script on a VM?
- How to remotely manage a VM via SSH, VNC, and SPICE?
- How can I see statistics on consumed resources?
- How to restore a VM?
- How to restore a VM from a backup?
- How to configure a virtual network on a VM?