This guide describes the functions and features of DCImanager available for administrators and users of a data-center.
- Introduction — general information about DCImanager and its functionality.
- Configuration — this article describes how to update and configure DCImanager.
- Locations and racks — how to create and manage racks and locations where you can add your dedicated servers.
- Servers — information on how DCImanager manages dedicated servers.
- Tools — describes the operations with servers in DCImanager.
- Equipment — information about server equipment that allows managing, controlling, or collecting statistics in DCImanager.
- Inventory — learn more about how to manage the delivery of server equipment, its suppliers, and track every server, device, and the part between physical locations, data centers, racks, or specific units.
- Types of equipment — includes articles that describe DCImanager features to manage the reference directories.
- Recipes and OS templates — learn more about the installation of operating systems and software applications on servers.
- Modules — setup and configuration of additional modules that add more functions to DCImanager.
- Statistics — data that DCImanager collects about users and servers.
- Integrations — contains articles that describe how to integrate DCImanager with other software products.
- Developer section — describes the API functions.
- Personal data management — describes how to manage personal data of your users.
- Troubleshooting — frequently asked questions your users may have when they use the control panel.
FAQ — frequently asked questions about ISPsystem software.