Service name template
BILLmanager uses default service names in payments, invoices, and expenses. The names are based on XSLT-tempates from the /usr/local/mgr5/etc/xslt/ directory:
- itemname_certificate.xsl — "SSL certificate";
- itemname_dedic.xsl — "Dedicated server";
- itemname_domain.xsl — "Domain names";
- itemname_soft.xsl — "ISPsystem licenses";
- itemname_vds.xsl — "VPS";
- itemname_vhost.xsl — "Shared hosting";
- itemname.xsl — custom services.
To change a service name, create a custom template in the service type configuration form. The template will be used instead of the default one.
We do not recommend that you modify the templates in the usr/local/mgr5/etc/xslt/ directory. BILLmanager will reset them after the update.
How to create a template
- Go to Products → Service types → Edit.
- Enter the text of the Service name template and click on Ok.
- If you see an error message, correct the template text and click on Ok again.
Information for templates
When a client orders a service, BILLmanager creates an XML-file with detailed information about that service. Use the data from this XML-file for the XSLT-template. You can specify the XML-file in the BILLmanager log /usr/local/mgr5/var/billmgr.log. To do so, set the maximum log level for the module "Additional functions": Settings → Logging settings → Additional functions (billmgr.util) → the button Maximum.
Examples of templates
How to add the start and end date for "Shared hosting"
Create the template:
How to change the phrase "Telematic services" in the service name "Shared hosting"
Use the text of the template itemname_vds.xsl and change the following section into "Shared hosting':
How to delete the phrase "Additional services" in the service name "Domain names"
Use the text of the template itemname_domain.xsl and delete the section: