To add Robokassa, you need to configure the settings on the payment gateway side and add the module in BILLmanager.
Configuring the payment method
Navigate to "Menu" → "Management" → "My shops" and provide the following details:
- Hash calculation algorithm - MD5.
- Result URL - https://<URL_BILLmanager>/mancgi/rkresult
- Success URL - https://<URL_BILLmanager>/mancgi/rksuccess
- Fail URL - https://<URL_BILLmanager>/mancgi/rkfail
- Password #1 - enter the password which is used by the payment initialization interface. It must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one letter and one figure.
- Password #2 - enter the password that the interface uses for payment notification. It must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one letter and one figure.
- Method to send via Result/Success/Fail URL - POST.
You must enter different password #1 and #2. They must not match the payment gateway login password.
Navigate to "Provider" → "Payment method" and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 - Select a payment method - choose "Robokassa".
- Step 2 - Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 - Payment method settings. Enter the payment method parameters.
Client - select the existing account or register a new one. If you choose "Use existing", enter the following details:
Identifier - shop unique identifier inside your Robokassa account.
Password 1 - password #1 from the payment gateway web-site.
Password 2 - password #2 from the payment gateway web-site.
Payment method - select a payment method that a payer will be redirected to.
URL - enter the payment gateway URL. You should enter it if a non-standard gateway is used.
Test mode - select the check box to activate a test mode for this payment method. The system won't charge client, but will process the payments correctly.
Robokassa sends payment notifications only to port 443/80. Be sure to configure port 443/80 for successful payments.
Selecting "Add new" will redirect you to the Robokassa registration form.
Refund is not supported.
Robokassa has the following log files:
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/pmrobokassa.log' - configuration details of the payment method.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/rkpayment.log' - payment log.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/rkresult.log' - responses from the payment gateway.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/rksuccess.log' - responses from the payment gateway.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/rkfail.log' - redirect to BILLmanager after a cancelled payment.