VMmanager is a virtualization management platform. You can use it to manage virtual machines (VMs).
The following actions with VMs are available to the VMmanager user:
- power on, power off, reboot;
- additional disks connection;
- installing operating systems from templates;
- IP addresses management;
- connecting your own ISO image;
- creating and running scripts;
- remote control via SSH, VNC, and SPICE;
- viewing resource consumption statistics;
- restore operation with SystemRescueCD;
- backup creation and management; and
- managing virtual networks.