VMmanager: Administrator guide
VMmanager is a virtualization management platform that allows you to:
- create virtual machines (VMs) from a custom image or based a specific configuration;
- manage virtual machines via the administrator interface and the self-service portal;
- automatically prepare nodes for VMs with different network configurations;
- combine nodes for VMs into high availability clusters;
- manage IP addresses;
- create virtual networks (VxLAN);
- manage guest operating system images;
- set up integration with the billing system; and
- monitor the status of cluster nodes and VMs.
- VMmanager Hosting — focused on the needs of hosting providers;
- VMmanager Infrastructure — focused on the needs of IT infrastructure owners.
For more information about versions, see the Licensing article.
Configuring a cluster
Demo and Trial
Save your time and schedule a demo with our experts.
During the demo, we will:
- show you the product in action,
- tell about the best use cases for other companies from your industry,
- answer your product and technical questions.
It will take around 30 - 60 minutes. After the demo, you will be able to test DCImanager.