VMmanager does not support some operations with virtual machines that run Windows.
The control can perform the following functions:
- VNC and RDP;
- keep track of current VM status;
- collect resource usage statistics;
- change VM resources;
- create VM image and recover from the image;
- install and reinstall Windows;
- suspend, start, and restart virtual machines;
- migrate virtual machines between cluster nodes;
- start scripts;
- change the VM password. You can change your password through the interface or recovery mode. Read more in How to reset password on a Windows VM?.
The platform does not:
- clone VM;
- create virtual machines from images;
- automatically configure the network on Windows. VMmanager allocates an IP-address for the virtual machine but doesn't modify the settings on Windows. You need to specify network settings manually.