Use a template
User or custom templates help you create a new virtual machine from a premade disk template. You can create new templates from any active virtual machine. Read more in Create a new disk template.
Create a new virtual machine:
- Go to Virtual machines → Create a VM→ User images and select a template or go to Templates → User images → menu → Create a VM from the image.
- If you'd like to edit the configuration, please specify:
- vCPU (number of processors) in units;
- RAM in Mb;
- Storage in Mb.
- Select a Pool of IP addresses that will be allocated to the virtual machine. If you are creating a VM in a cluster with two network interfaces, select the Pool for the main network and/or the Pool for the additional network separately. Read more in Main and additional network.
- Enter the Number of VM. Click on Edit or Generate to edit virtual machine names or generate new names automatically;
- Select an Owner of the virtual machine.
- Set a password for access to the VM. Click on Generate for an automatically generated password.
- Click on Add.