Support for ISPmanager 6 Lite (Pro, Host) is divided into three stages:
- GA (General availability) — main support stage;
- LTS (Long-term support) — limited support stage;
- EOL (End-of-life) — the last stage of support.
The duration of each stage is determined by the stages of the software life cycle for ISPmanager 6 Lite (Pro, Host).
Software life cycle
|Provided and updated in full scope|
|LTS||Provided and updated in full scope||Currently unknown|
|EOL||Not provided||Provided in full scope, no updates are released||Currently unknown|
Technical and advisory support
Technical and advisory support for ISPmanager 6 Lite (Pro, Host) is provided according to the Support rules.
Technical support is only available for:
- the latest two stable versions of the product;
- intermediate beta versions of the product released no earlier than the previous to current stable version.
We recommend that you use a stable version of ISPmanager.
Advisory support is provided for all versions of ISPmanager 6 Lite (Pro, Host) until the EOL stage.
ISPsystem is not responsible for any possible threats to your network security caused by using an outdated version of ISPmanager software.
Technical and advisory support for ISPmanager 6 Lite (Pro, Host) is provided only if the control panel is installed on a server with a supported operating system. The following 64-bit OS versions are currently supported:
- CentOS 7 (the recommended OS);
- CentOS 8 (until December 31, 2021);
- CentOS Stream;
- Debian 9;
- Debian 10;
- Ubuntu 16.04;
- Ubuntu 18.04;
- Ubuntu 20.04.