A user account with Admin permissions is created when you install ISPmanager.
An ISPmanager administrator can perform the following operations:
- manage user accounts: create, restrict permissions, delete;
- manage domain names;
- configure the control panel;
- install and update software applications;
- manage and configure web-servers;
- set up PHP;
- configure protection for mail domains from spam and viruses;
- set up the backup system.
For more information please refer to the article User accounts.
To create a new admin:
- Log in to ISPmanager with the superuser permissions.
- Go to User accounts → Administrators → Add.
- Enter a Username that the user will enter to log in to ISPmanager.
- Enter his Full name for identification. This information will be displayed only to the administrators of the control panel in User accounts → Administrators → the Full name column.
- Enter the Password to log in to the system and Confrm it. Use the upper and lower-case letters, digits, special symbols (such as @, ?, %) for better protection of your password.
- Enable the Superuser option to allow the user to log in to ISPmanager and connect through the SSH protocol with the superuser permissions (root per default).
- Click on Ок.