We recommend that you install a panel on a fault-tolerant virtual or dedicated server with hypervisor virtualization. ISPmanager must not be installed with DNSmanager or IPmanager.
ISPmanager consumes low system resources, websites with databases and mailboxes hosted on your server, however, may consume much resources.
Creating a large number of websites in the control panel (more than 50-100 domains) can lead to disruptions in the stability of ISPmanager Lite, regardless of the characteristics of the server.
Requirements for the control panel
Requirements for the control panel and up to 10 websites
Requirements for the control panel and more than 10 websites
from 2 GHz
from 2 Gb
from 3 Gb
from 20 Gb
from 50 Gb
When using alternative versions of databases on a server with ISPmanager, at least 4 GB of RAM is required.
Supported operating systems (x64):
- CentOS 7 (recommended), CentOS 8;
- CentOS Stream;
- Debian 9, 10;
- Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 20.04.
The recommended file system is XFS.
You should install the panel on the server with the latest minor version of the operating system.
Do not change the major version of the OS.
We strongly recommend a clean install of ISPmanager. You should install a minimal version of the operating system, all the services that ISPmanager requires will be installed automatically during software installation.
To ensure the best software performance, do not connect any third-party repositories.
When installing ISPmanager on an OVZ virtual server, check that the version of the OS kernel on the host server is not less than 2.6.32-042stab134.
Open the following ports to allow incoming connections:
- 20/tcp — to send data through FTP;
- 22/tcp — for remote access to a server through SSH;
- 110, 143, 993, 995, 587, 465, 25/tcp — to send and receive emails;
- 80, 443/tcp — to handle user requests to websites on the server with ISPmanager;
- 1500/tcp —to access the ISPmanager interface;
- 53/tcp, 53/udp — for domain name servers;
- 3306/tcp — for the database server.