You can install ISPmanager on a dedicated server or virtual machine created on hypervisor-based virtualization or OVZ container virtualization. Your server must meet the requirements described in the article.
This article walks you through the step you need to perform to install ISPmanager.
License types are described in this article.
A trial license is activated automatically after you have installed ISPmanager on the servers. You don't need to order a license.
If you want to use a commercial version you first need to purchase the license. Specify the public IP address of the server where the control panel will be installed.
If the server runs behind the NAT and IP address is assigned to its network interface, the ISPmanager license will be activated during the installation. For more information please refer to the article License IP address.
If the server runs behind the NAT, and the IP address is not specified for the license or the license IP address is not assigned to its network interface, you need to activate your license with a key. Learn more in this article.
Before you start, check the wget utility is installed on the server.
Also make sure SELinux is disabled, as it may disturb the correct operation of the control panel.
- Connect to the server via SSH with the superuser permissions (root).
Download the installation script:
Start the script:
Execute the following command to install the latest version of the control panel:
To install a specific version, execute install.sh with the parameter --release, e.g.:
If you use a lifetime license please pay attention to its updates period. After the updates period is expired, you won't be able to activate the latest version of the control panel. Install the panel with the parameter --release 5.100, where 5.100 is the last available version for the lifetime license.
- Select a version:
- stable - a stable version which used to be in the beta-testing phase and now is successfully released.
- beta - a version with the latest updates, however still in the beta-testing phase.
The installation script will connect two ISPsystem repositories: ispsystem-base.repo is used for installing additional software, ispsystem.repo is used for installing ISPsystem control panels.
5. Select an ISPmanager version:
- ISPmanager Lite with recommended software applications;
- ISPmanager Lite with the minimal set of software applications.
After the installation is completed you can access ISPmanager at the following URL:
Minimal software programs
ISPmanager Lite install the database server MySQL or MariaDB.
The following recommended software applications will be installed with ISPmanager Lite:
- web server — Apache MPM-ITK and additional programs (PHP module, awstats, logrotate);
- mail servers — Dovecot, Exim and additional programs (RoundCube, sieve);
- DNS-server — BIND ;
- FTP-server — ProFTP;
- MySQL administration web interface — phpMyAdmin;
- PHP 7.1 CGI;
- module for integration with site builder Site.pro.