Getting started with IPmanager
This article walks you through the steps you need to perform in IPmanager. Log in to the control panel as "Admin" and follow the steps:
- Check domain name server settings. Read more in DNS server settings.
- Add IP networks.
- Assign the IP networks to your domain name server if needed. Read more in Registration of domain zones in in-addr.arpa. and ip6.arpa.
- Initialize the IPs that are already in use to avoid their repeated usage. Read more in Network management.
- Integrate your IPmanager with DNSmanager if needed. Read more in Integration with DNSmanager.
- Integrate it with other ISPsystem products: ISPmanager, BILLmanager, VMmanager, DCImanager. Read more in Integration with other ISPsystem products.