The instructions are relevant if a separate server is used for the location.
When reinstalling the OS or replacing the location server:
- Create a backup of /opt/ispsystem/dci/os_templates/ directory.
- Reinstall the OS or replace the location server.
- Move the backup copy of the directory to the location server.
- If the server IP address has changed, specify a new IP address and password in the location settings.
- If the server IP address remains the same:
- Change the server IP address to an arbitrary one in the location settings and save the settings.
- In the location settings, specify the actual IP address and password of the server.
DCImanager 6 will connect to the location and make the necessary settings.
If you use templates from ISPsystem repository, you may not move the /opt/ispsystem/dci/os_templates/ directory. In this case the template of each OS will be loaded again at the first installation of this OS on the server in the location.