Syntax: enter every parameter from a new line as "Parameter name=Value".
To view a list of parameters:
- AuthenLifeTime — session lifetime in seconds. Sessions that remain idle for more than the period specified, will be removed automatically. The default value is "3600";
- BuilderOnUpdateXml — path to the script that starts when changing the XML-files of the control panel. It is used in the developer mode;
- ConnectionLimit — the number of simultaneous connections processed by CORE. The default value is "100";
- DefaultAccessIp — allow access from the selected IP addresses regardless user settings;
- DefaultButtonView — default button types in the control panels. The default value is "buttontext":
- buttontext — icons and text.
- DefaultHintView — show hints to form fields. The default value is "hintactive":
- hintactive — the hint will be shown when focusing on the hint;
- hintpassive — the hint will be shown when moving the mouse cursor on the hint;
- DefaultInterface — name of the interface to which alias IP addresses are added by default;
- DefaultLang — default language that will be used. if the browser language cannot be identified or the control panel doesn't support that language;
- ExpireLogsDays — period in days to store the operation log of the control panel. Indicated in days. The default value is "365";
- ExceedEmailCount — the number of mail notifications that can be sent to one mailbox per day;
0 — no mail notifications will be sent;
1 — one mail notification of the specified type will be sent to one mailbox per day:Types of mail notifications
- Gateway. Cannot identify the client by his email address;
- Gateway. Email confirmation required;
- Gateway. Your email has been successfully confirmed;
- Technical support. New trouble ticket based on email.
- FileMaxEditSize — maximum file size (in KiB) that a user can open in the file manager. The default value is 1024;
- ForwardedSecret — a key that is used for setting a real IP address is proxy is configured. For more information please refer to the article Control panel address;
- FsEncoding — file system encoding for the file manager. UTF-8 is used by default;
- InternalAdminName — administrator who sends internal requests;
- LastLogin — show the banner informing when you accessed the system for the last time. Possible values:
- info - always show the banner,
- warning- show the banner only if the IP address was changed,
- none - do not show the banner,
- LicIp — license IP address;
- LongRequest — time in seconds. If the request is executed for a longer time, it will be registered in the long requests log var/<panel name>.long.log. The default value is 300;
- MailMode — mail server type to send email notifications;
- MakefileDir — path to the assembly directory. It is used in the developer mode. The default value is"src/builder";
- OneTimeExpire — limits the validity period of the temporary key for authorization. The key is created using the session.newkey function. By default, the parameter has a value of 3600 seconds and can take any integer value. For example, to change the validity period of a key from 1 hour to 10 minutes, set OneTimeExpire 600;
- PWGenCharacters — symbols that are used for randomly generated password. The default value is "1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ". To make the control panel use special characters (#, $, & etc.) when generating a password, add the required characters to the parameter value;
- PWGenLen — length of the randomly generated password. The default value is "8";
- PWStrength — check password strength. The default value is "2":
- 0 - do not check;
- 1 - week passwords can be used (K = 3..6);
- 2 - week passwords cannot be used (K = 6..9);
- 3 - only strong passwords can be used (K = 9..∞).
The password is checked against the dictionary words, and the coefficient of the password strength (K)is calculated as follows:. N — total number of symbols. Nu — number of unique symbols (case-sensitive). Ns — number of special symbols. Nr — number of letters with a different case. Nc — number of consecutive symbols of the same type (letters, digits, special symbols).
ProblemsAddressFrom — email from which the mail issue notifications are sent;
ProblemsAddressTo — email that receives the mail issue notifications;
ProblemsEmailEnabled — this option allows sending the mail issue notifications. The default value is "off":
- on — enabled;
- off — disabled.
- ProblemsKeepOld — period to store notifications in the control panel. The default value is "30";
- ProblemsKeepSolved — period to store unsolved issues in the control panel. The default value is "7";
- ProblemsLang — language that is used to describe issues in the email notifications;
- ProblemsPeriod — period in minutes that will pass before the next attempt to resolve the issue will be made. The default value is "60";
- ProblemsShowAll — show notifications about user issues. The default value is "off":
- on — enabled;
- off — disabled.
- ProblemsSmtpPort — SMTP-server port to send issue notifications;
- ProblemsSmtpServer — SMTP-server address to send issue notifications;
- RestrictAuthinfoRange — authinfo “whitelist” settings. For more information please refer to the article Guide to ISPsystem software API;
- SMTPPass — user password of the SMTP-server to send issue notifications;
- SMTPPort — SMTP-server port to send email notifications;
- SMTPServer — SMTP-server address to send email notifications;
- SMTPUser — username of the SMTP-server port to send email notifications;
- SenderName — notification sender name;
- StartPage — default start page;
SOARefreshTime — refresh parameter for SOA record. Determines by default the time interval in seconds after which the system checks whether it needs to update a domain zone in seconds for secondary DNS servers. If the serial number has changed since its last check, then the domain zone on the secondary DNS server will be updated;
- XSLFOProc — parameters to call the external FO-processor.