Product type detailes
Product types have add-ons. An add-on is a template for additional services of a tariff plan. An add-on has an internal name and settings. A resource inherits these settings from the add-on. For more information please refer to the article Tariff plan configuration.
We do not recommend that you edit the internal names of pre-made add-ons.
Use a manual processing module or activation via Shell-scripts for custom add-ons. For more information please refer to the article Integration via ShellScripts.
Configuring product type details
Navigate to Products → Product types → Details → Add:
- Name — enter a name that will be displayed in the Type field on the add-on configuration form in Products → Tariff plans → Details → Edit;
Internal name — enter a unique internal name that allows identifying a product type detail in the list of processing modules;
The internal name of the add-on must not match the built-in internal names. Verify this using the API request:Explanations
<BILLmanager address> — enter the address of your BILLmanager;
<internal name of product type> — specify the internal name to be checked.
If a verifiable internal name is found in the response to the request, use a different name.
- Description — add-on description that will be displayed on the service order form for clients in BILLmanager 6;
- Sorting — set priority to show this parameter on a service order or edit form;
- Upload icon — it is displayed on a service order form if a specific icon is not used;
- Display on information form — select the checkbox o display detailed information about the service on the client side in BILLmanager 6;
- Group — this group is used on a detailed information page on the client side in BILLmanager 6.