To add UnitPay, you need to configure the settings on the payment gateway side and add the module in BILLmanager.
|Payment methods support|
|Bank cards||Cash||E-wallets||Mobile payments||Online banking|
Configuring the payment method
Log in to UnitPay and enter the following configuration details:
- PUBLIC KEY — your shop identifier. It is used to identify a payee and is specified in the payment configuration form in BILLmanager.
- Redirect client to special pages — check the box.
- Success URL — enter the URL for successful payments: 'https://<BILLmanager_address>/billmgr?func=payment.success'.
- Fail URL — enter the URL for unsuccessful payments: 'https://<BILLmanager_address>/billmgr?func=payment.fail'.
- Payment handler — enter the URL: 'https://<BILLmanager_address>/mancgi/unitpayresult'.
- SECRET KEY — enter the key for payment signature verification. It is used in payment method configuration from in BILLmanager.
Navigate to Provider → Payment method and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 — Select a payment method — choose "UnitPay".
- Step 2 — Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 — Payment method settings. Enter the payment method parameters.
PUBLIC KEY — enter the merchant public key. You can obtain it inside your UnitPay account in the "Payment form" section of the online shop you are trying to integrate with.
SECRET KEY — enter the secret key. You can obtain it inside your UnitPay account in the Settings section.
Refund is not supported.
UnitPay has the following log files:
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/pmunitpay.log' — configuration details of the payment method.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/unitpaypayment.log — payment log.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/unitpayresult.log' — responses from the payment gateway.