To add SimplePay, you need to configure the settings on the payment gateway side and add the module in BILLmanager.
|Payment methods support|
|Bank cards||Cash||E-wallets||Mobile payments||Online banking|
Configuring the payment method
Log in to SimplePay and enter the following configuration details::
- Merchant id — your merchant id which is used to identify a payee. It is used in the payment method configuration form in BILLmanager.
- Merchant URL — BILLmanager URL.
- Method to send request to Result URL — enter 'POST'.
- Secret key — your secret key to check payment signatures. It is used in payment method configuration form in BILLmanager.
- Secret key for Result — your secret key to check payment signatures. It is used in payment method form in BILLmanager.
- Signature hash algorithm — select 'SHA256'.
- Merchant API type — enter 'SimplePay'.
Do not fill out the Success URL, Fail URL, Result URL/e-mail fields. The system will pass their values automatically during the payment process.
Navigate to Provider → Payment method and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 — Select a payment method —choose "SimplePay".
- Step 2 — Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 — Payment method settings. Enter the payment method parameters.
Secret key — secret key in SimplePay. You can obtain it in your SimplePay Client area.
When setting up automatic payment for clients the system will automatically make a payment for 1 $ to ensure the credit card is valid. After the recurring payments are set up, the payment will be canceled.
To enable refunds, navigate to Provider → Payment method → Edit.
SimplePay has the following log files:
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/pmsimplepay.log' — configuration details of the payment method, refunds, and recurring payments.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/simplepaypayment.log' — configuration details of the payment method.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/simplepayresult.log' — responses from the payment gateway.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/simplepayrecurring.log' — configuration details of recurring payments.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/simplepayrecurringresult.log' — responses from the payment gateway with configured recurring payments.