How to contact technical support
From your personal account, you can write directly to your service provider if you have a question or a problem. You can do this with a ticket.
A ticket is an email that you send to your provider. In return to your request, the provider solves the problem or provides the necessary advice.
You can send a ticket either from the Dashboard page or from the left side menu under Support → Tickets .
To create a ticket:
- Go to Dashboard → Submit a ticket .
- Select the department to which you want to direct your question. For example, "Technical Support”. Ask your question or describe your problem. You can also select the service to which the question applies and attach a file to the message.
- Press Submit and wait for a reply from a staff member.
Operations with tickets
Under Support → Support tickets you can:
- see all the tickets from your provider
- send a reply within a ticket
- archive a ticket if the issue has been resolved
A ticket can acquire the following statuses:
- New messages — the ticket has not yet been viewed by the client, it has new messages from the service provider.
- In progress — the client has sent a response to the provider. The provider is working on the issue.
- Reviewed — the provider has read your response and closed the ticket.