Support of BILLmanager includes three stages:
- GA (General availability) — main support stage;
- LTS (Long-term support) — limited support stage;
- EOL (End-of-life) — support withdrawal stage.
The duration of each step is determined by BILLmanager life cycle stages.
Software life cycle
|Provided and updated in full scope|
|LTS||Provided and updated in full scope||september 2022|
|EOL||Not provided||Provided in full scope, no updates are released||Currently not determined|
Technical and advisory support
Technical and advisory support for BILLmanager is provided according to the Support rules.
Technical support is only available for:
- the latest two stable versions of the product;
- intermediate beta versions of the product released no earlier than the previous to current stable version.
We recommend that you use a stable version of BILLmanager.
You can find information about the product versions on the ISPsystem website.
Advisory support is provided for all versions of BILLmanager until the EOL stage.
ISPsystem is not responsible for any possible threats to your network security caused by using an outdated version of BILLmanager software.