From December 2020 the QIWI payment system uses a new protocol for accepting payments for legal entities. The current implementation of BILLmanager does not support this protocol. Support for the old protocol continues.
At the moment, integration with QIWI b2b (for businesses) works only for old customers who previously set up and continue to use this method.
To add QIWI, you need to configure the settings on the payment gateway side and add the module in BILLmanager.
|Payment methods support|
|Bank cards||Cash||E-wallets||Mobile payments||Online banking|
Configuring the payment method
Log in to QIWI and enter the following configuration details:
- Enable notifications.
- URL for notifications: "https://<URL_BILLmanager>/mancgi/qiwiresult"
- Activate signatures.
- Upload a certificate, if the server with the billing system uses a self-signed certificate.
- Click the button Change notification password to get a notification password.
- Navigate to Settings → Protocols → HTTP-protocol to make sure the HTTP is enabled. It is used for forwarding on the b2b.qiwi.com web-site.
- Make sure the Signature check box is selected in REST-protocol.
Navigate to Provider → Payment method and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 — Select a payment method — choose "QIWI".
- Step 2 — Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 — Payment method settings. Enter the payment method parameters.
Client — select the existing account or register a new one. If you choose "Use existing", enter the following details:
- API ID — enter the unique id of the API-requests gateway inside Visa QIWI Wallet.
- Project ID — enter the project unique identifier inside Visa QIWI Wallet.
- API password — enter the password to access API.
- Notification password — enter the notifications password from the protocol settings inside Visa QIWI Wallet.
Selecting Add new will redirect you to the QIWI registration form.
The module is installed from the latest available version of the product and requires an update of the BILLmanager platform, because the module version cannot be higher than the platform version.
To allow for refunds navigate to Provider → Payment methods → Edit → check the Allow refund box. Refund can be made only for "Paid" payments.
QIWI has the following log files:
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/pmqiwi.log' — configuration details of the payment method.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/qiwipayment.log' — payment log.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/qiwiresult.log' — responses from the payment gateway.