|Payment methods support|
|Bank cards||Cash||E-wallets||Mobile payments||Online banking|
Navigate to Provider → Payment method and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 — Select a payment method — choose "Portmone".
- Step 2 — Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 — Payment method settings. Enter the payment method parameters.
- Shop identifier (payee_id) — merchant identifier at Portmone.
- Login to online-shop — your login to Portmone.
- — your password to Portmone.
The module is installed from the latest available version of the product and requires an update of the BILLmanager platform, because the module version cannot be higher than the platform version.
The payment method supports refunds. To activate this option, select the Allow refund check box.
Next, navigate to Billing → Payments → Refund where you can make a refund the selected payment (or a part of the payment). Refund can be made only for Paid payments.
Portmone has the following log files:
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/pmportmone.log' — configuration details of the payment method.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/portmonepayment.log' — payment log.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/portmoneresult.log' — responses from the payment gateway.