To add PayBox, you need to configure the settings on the payment gateway side and add the module in BILLmanager.
|Payment methods support|
|Bank cards||Cash||E-wallets||Mobile payments||Online banking|
bank cash desks.
Configuring the payment method
Log in to Paybox, and enter the following configuration details:
- Enter the secret key in the secret_key field. It will be used to secure the data transmitted between BILLmanager and PayBox.
- Select payment methods.
Other fields are optional.
Navigate to Provider → Payment method and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 — Select a payment method — choose "PayBox".
- Step 2 — Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 — Payment method settings. Enter the payment method parameters.
- Client — select the existing account or register a new one. If you choose "Use existing", enter the following details:
- Mercaht ID — merchant unique identifier withing your PayBox account.
- Secret key — secret key within PayBox.
- Payment method — select a payment system that the client will be redirected to automatically when making a payment. If this parameter is not set, a payment system can be selected on the PayBox web-site. A full list of available payment system will be shown after the payment method is added. A provider can choose a payment gateway on the payment system edit form. Payment system that do not support the selected currency won't be available.
- Test mode — select the check box to activate a test mode for this payment method. The system won't charge client, but will process the payments correctly.
Selecting Add new will redirect you to the Paybox registration form.
The module is installed from the latest available version of the product and requires an update of the BILLmanager platform, because the module version cannot be higher than the platform version.
To allow for refunds navigate to Provider → Payment methods → Edit → check the Allow refund box. Refund can be made only for "Paid" payments.
PayBox has the following log files:
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/pmpaybox.log' — configuration details of the payment method.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/payboxpayment.log' — payment log.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/payboxresult.log' — responses from the payment gateway.