To add LiqPay, you need to configure the settings on the payment gateway side and add the module in BILLmanager.
|Payment methods support|
|Bank cards||Cash||E-wallets||Mobile payments||Online banking|
bank cash desks.
Configuring the payment method
Log in to LiqPay → For business → add a shop that will accept payments. Open the API tab and make sure the following options are enabled:
Do not fill out the fields Server-server notification URL and Client-server shop URL. These data will be transmitted to BILLmanager while making a payment.
Trusted IP — enter BILLmanager IP address if you want to restrict access to API by IP.
Public key and Private key are required for payment method configuration in the billing system.
Navigate to Provider → Payment method and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 — Select a payment method — choose "LiqPay".
- Step 2 — Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 — Payment method settings. Enter the payment method parameters.
- Public key — enter the public key of the LiqPay shop;
- Private key — enter the private key of the LiqPay shop;
- Payment method — select a payment method for clients;
- Test mode — select the check box to activate a test mode for this payment method. The system won't charge client, but will process the payments correctly.
This payment method can run only on the following ports 443 and 80.
The module is installed from the latest available version of the product and requires an update of the BILLmanager platform, because the module version cannot be higher than the platform version.
To allow for refunds navigate to Provider → Payment methods → Edit → check the Allow refund box. Refund can be made only for "Paid" payments.
Liqpay has the following log files:
- /usr/local/mgr5/var/pmliqpay.log — configuration details of the payment method;
- /usr/local/mgr5/var/liqpaypayment.log — payment log;
- /usr/local/mgr5/var/liqpayresult.log — responses from the payment gateway.