|Payment methods support|
|Bank cards||Cash||E-wallets||Mobile payments||Online banking|
Navigate to Provider → Payment method and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 — Select a payment method — choose "Alipay".
- Step 2 — Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 — Payment method settings. Enter the payment method parameters.
- Client — select the existing account or register a new one. If you choose "Use existing", enter the following details:
- Partner ID — partner id inside your Alipay account.
- Secret key — secret key inside your Alipay account.
- Payment gateway URL — enter the gateway for payments.
Selecting "Add new" will redirect you to the Alipay registration form.
BILLmanager interacts with the payment system via HTTPS. To accept payment correctly you need to install an SSL-certificate on the server with BILLmanager.
The module is installed from the latest available version of the product and requires an update of the BILLmanager platform, because the module version cannot be higher than the platform version.
To allow for refunds navigate to Provider → Payment methods → Edit → check the Allow refund box. Refund can be made only for "Paid" payments.
Alipay has the following log files:
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/pmalipay.log' — configuration details of the payment method.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/ alipaypayment.log' — payment log.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/alipayresult.log' — responses from the payment gateway.