|Payment methods support|
|Bank cards||Cash||E-wallets||Mobile payments||Online banking|
Japanese online bankng,
Korean online banking,
Malaysian online banking,
Philippines online banking,
Polish online banking,
Vietnamese online banking,
Navigate to Provider → Payment method and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 — select the payment method "Adyen".
- Step 2 — Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 — Payment method settings. Enter the payment method parameters.
- Test mode — select the checkbox to activate a test mode for this payment method. The system won't charge the client but will process the payments correctly;
- Checkout API Key — a unique key to connect to Adyen API. To find the key, go to Settings → Users and select a required user. For more information about the API Key please refer to the article How to get the Checkout API Key in the Adyen documentation;
- Merchant account — the name of the Adyen merchant account. For more information please refer to the article Manage your account structure
- String and company name — a unique name of your company that is used for requests to Adyen. Learn more under Live endpoints;
- Encryption library — a unique URL for you to retrieve the Client-Side Encryption library hosted by Adyen. To generate a library name, go to Settings → Users → ws@company.<your company name> → Easy encryption. Learn more under Client-Side Encryption;
- Receive notifications from Adyen — this checkbox allows you to set up synchronization of payment statuses. Learn more in the section Synchronization of payment statuses. If the option is enabled, enter the additional information:
- Username — your username with Adyen in Authentication → User Name;
- Password — your password with Adyen in Authentication → Password;
- HMAC key — a unique combination for encryption that you can receive from Adyen in Addition Settings.
- Refunds — select the check box to allows refunds.
Synchronization of payment statuses
Complete the following steps to set up the automatic synchronization of payment statuses between Adyen and BILLmanager:
- Log in to your Adyen client area.
- Go to Account → Server communication → Transport.
In the URL field enter the URL to receive notifications from the payment system: "billmgrURL/mancgi/adyennotify".Details
billmgrURL — the public IP or domain of the server with BILLmanager.
- Select SSL Version.
- Enable Accept expired, Accept self-signed and Accept untrusted Root Certificates for correct synchronization.
Enter the User Name and Password in Authentication.
You will need them to configure the payment system in BILLmanager.
To encrypt the notifications, in Addition Settings click on Generate new HMAC key.
Use this key to configure the payment method in BILLmanager.
- In BILLmanager go to Provider → Payment methods → Edit or in the payment method configuration form enable the option Receive notifications from Adyen
The module is installed from the latest available version of the product and requires an update of the BILLmanager platform, because the module version cannot be higher than the platform version.
To enable refunds, navigate to Provider → Payment methods → Edit → check the Allow refund box. The refund can be made only for "Paid" payments.
Adyen has the following log files:
- /usr/local/mgr5/var/pmadyen.log — configuration details of the payment method and refunds;
- /usr/local/mgr5/var/adyenpayment.log — payment log;
- /usr/local/mgr5/var/adyenresult.log — responses from the payment gateway. The file is not present if no responses were received from the payment gateway;
- /usr/local/mgr5/var/adyenrecurring.log — recurring payments log. The file is not present if recurring payments are not enabled;
- /usr/local/mgr5/var/adyenrecresult.log — responses from the payment gateway when recurring payments are activated. The file is not present if recurring payments are not enabled;
- /usr/local/mgr5/var/adyennotify.log — Adyen payment status notification log. The file is not present if no notifications were sent from the payment gateway.
If the payment has failed or the adyenresult.log file is not present, you can see the problem in /usr/local/mgr5/var/pmadyen.log and /usr/local/mgr5/var/adyenpayment.log