The configuration file is located in /usr/local/mgr5/etc/billmgr.conf.
This article describes parameters, paths, and options that you can add to the configuration file.
To apply the changes in the configuration file, restart the control panel with the following command:
Syntax: enter every parameter from a new line as "Parameter name=Value".
To view a list of parameters:
- AllowedTurnOffClient — users who can access BILLmanager 4 suspended during migration to BILLmanager 5. This parameter is used only for migration to BILLmanager 5.
- AuthenLifeTime — session lifetime in seconds. If a session remains idle for more than the specified timeout value, it will be deleted automatically. The default value is one hour. If you set a smaller value, sessions will be closed (even if the browser window with the control panel remains open);
- AvatarFileSize — avatar file size;
- DBHost — database server address. Usually localhost;
- DBName — BILLmanager database name (billmgr);
- DBPassword — password to the database server ;
- DBSocket — socket to connect to the database server;
- DBUser — database user (billmgr);
- LastLogin — shows a banner with the information on the last login. Possible values:
info — always show the banner;
notify — how the banner only if the IP address has been changed;
none — do not show the banner;
- LongRequest — request execution time in seconds. Requests that are executed for more than the specified period will be put into the long requests log var/<panel name>.long.log. The default value is 300 seconds;
LowMoneyExpirePeriod — how many days will pass before "Renewal notifications" will be sent to customers, if the auto-renewal option is not set. The notification informs a client that he has insufficient funds for the automatic renewal of services. The default value 5 4 3 2 1 0;
Sending notifications for services with a trial period is not provided.
- LowMoneyNoticePeriod — how many days will pass before create an auto payment "Insufficient funds" notifications will be sent to customers or will create auto payment. The default value 10 5 4 3 2 1 0;
- NearDeletePeriod — how many days will pass before a service deletion notification will be sent to customers. The notification informs that the services without automatic renewal will be deleted. The default value is 7,5,3,1;
- PWGenCharacters — characters that can be used for password generation. Possible value: 1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ;
- PWGenLen — the number of characters in a password;
- PWStrength — check password strength. Possible values: 0 - do not check / 1 - "weak" / 2 - "good" / 3 - "strong";
- PreloaderTimeout — the maximum period that will pass before the "Upload timeout exceeded" banner will be displayed;
- Problems — "Error notifications" settings (the menu module that lists issues in the system). Possible values:
- Release — distribution type;
SMTP — mail settings. Possible values:
- StartPage — start page that will open upon user login;
- StatNotificationType — send notifications every time a client is charged on credit, or when he is charged based on statistics ("Global settings" -- "Statistics-based" billing type);
- RegFormType — Simple or advanced client registration form (1 or 2);
- StatExpensePolicy — in case of insufficient funds on a client's account, do not perform any actions, charge a client, or suspend his service;
- SSLRestrictedTld — restricted tld, comma separated;
- SSLRestrictedCountry — restricted countries, comma separated in iso2 format;
- SSLRestrictedBrand — restricted SSL brands, comma separated.
Parameters inherited from COREmanager
- AuthenLifeTime — session lifetime in seconds. Sessions that remain idle for more than the period specified, will be removed automatically. The default value is "3600";
- BuilderOnUpdateXml — path to the script that starts when changing the XML-files of the control panel. It is used in the developer mode;
- ConnectionLimit — the number of simultaneous connections processed by CORE. The default value is "100";
- DefaultAccessIp — allow access from the selected IP addresses regardless user settings;
- DefaultButtonView — default button types in the control panels. The default value is "buttontext":
- buttontext — icons and text.
- DefaultHintView — show hints to form fields. The default value is "hintactive":
- hintactive — the hint will be shown when focusing on the hint;
- hintpassive — the hint will be shown when moving the mouse cursor on the hint;
- DefaultInterface — name of the interface to which alias IP addresses are added by default;
- DefaultLang — default language that will be used. if the browser language cannot be identified or the control panel doesn't support that language;
- ExpireLogsDays — period in days to store the operation log of the control panel. Indicated in days. The default value is "365";
- FileMaxEditSize — maximum file size (in KiB) that a user can open in the file manager. The default value is 1024;
- ForwardedSecret — a key that is used for setting a real IP address is proxy is configured. For more information please refer to the article Control panel address;
- FsEncoding — file system encoding for the file manager. UTF-8 is used by default;
- InternalAdminName — administrator who sends internal requests;
- LastLogin — show the banner informing when you accessed the system for the last time. Possible values:
- info - always show the banner,
- warning- show the banner only if the IP address was changed,
- none - do not show the banner,
- LicIp — license IP address;
- LongRequest — time in seconds. If the request is executed for a longer time, it will be registered in the long requests log var/<panel name>.long.log. The default value is 300;
- MailMode — mail server type to send email notifications;
- MakefileDir — path to the assembly directory. It is used in the developer mode. The default value is"src/builder";
- OneTimeExpire — limits the validity period of the temporary key for authorization. The key is created using the session.newkey function. By default, the parameter has a value of 3600 seconds and can take any integer value. For example, to change the validity period of a key from 1 hour to 10 minutes, set OneTimeExpire 600;
- PWGenCharacters — symbols that are used for randomly generated password. The default value is "1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ". To make the control panel use special characters (#, $, & etc.) when generating a password, add the required characters to the parameter value;
- PWGenLen — length of the randomly generated password. The default value is "8";
- PWStrength — check password strength. The default value is "2":
- 0 - do not check;
- 1 - week passwords can be used (K = 3..6);
- 2 - week passwords cannot be used (K = 6..9);
- 3 - only strong passwords can be used (K = 9..∞).
The password is checked against the dictionary words, and the coefficient of the password strength (K)is calculated as follows:. N — total number of symbols. Nu — number of unique symbols (case-sensitive). Ns — number of special symbols. Nr — number of letters with a different case. Nc — number of consecutive symbols of the same type (letters, digits, special symbols).
ProblemsAddressFrom — email from which the mail issue notifications are sent;
ProblemsAddressTo — email that receives the mail issue notifications;
ProblemsEmailEnabled — this option allows sending the mail issue notifications. The default value is "off":
- on — enabled;
- off — disabled.
- ProblemsKeepOld — period to store notifications in the control panel. The default value is "30";
- ProblemsKeepSolved — period to store unsolved issues in the control panel. The default value is "7";
- ProblemsLang — language that is used to describe issues in the email notifications;
- ProblemsPeriod — period in minutes that will pass before the next attempt to resolve the issue will be made. The default value is "60";
- ProblemsShowAll — show notifications about user issues. The default value is "off":
- on — enabled;
- off — disabled.
- ProblemsSmtpPort — SMTP-server port to send issue notifications;
- ProblemsSmtpServer — SMTP-server address to send issue notifications;
- RestrictAuthinfoRange — authinfo “whitelist” settings. For more information please refer to the article Guide to ISPsystem software API;
- SMTPPass — user password of the SMTP-server to send issue notifications;
- SMTPPort — SMTP-server port to send email notifications;
- SMTPServer — SMTP-server address to send email notifications;
- SMTPUser — username of the SMTP-server port to send email notifications;
- SenderName — notification sender name;
- StartPage — default start page;
SOARefreshTime — refresh parameter for SOA record. Determines by default the time interval in seconds after which the system checks whether it needs to update a domain zone in seconds for secondary DNS servers. If the serial number has changed since its last check, then the domain zone on the secondary DNS server will be updated;
- XSLFOProc — parameters to call the external FO-processor.
Syntax: you need to enter every parameter from a new line as "path Value".
The following is a list of the paths:
Paths inherited from COREmanager
- ifconfig — the ifconfig utility. The default value is "/sbin/ifconfig".
Syntax: you need to enter every parameter from a new line as "Option Value".
The following is a list of options:
Option EULA — a user pressed the "I agree" button to accept ISPsystem License agreement. Deleting this option will show the License agreement again when the user opens the control panel.
Option DeleteManualSuspend — delete services that were suspended manually (the "Global settings" module);
Option AllowDeleteNotification — allow clients to delete notifications;
Option OneDedicatedIp — allocate only one IP address to a newly activated service;
Option CheckIpInUse — delete only free IP addresses;
Option RequireAccountActivation — require email confirmation during client registration;
Option AllocatePricelistLimitIp — automatically re-create the IP addresses included in the tariff plan;
Option HideClosedItem — do not show "Deleted" services;
Option AllowAnyCountryForProfile — allow payers to indicate а country which differs from the one selected for their account;
Option ProhibitDifferentProfileTypes — prohibit creating different profile types on one account;
Option AutoPayment — enable auto-payments;
Option ReserveWithoutExpense — reserve funds without generating expenses;
Option ShowAnnualTurnover — show the annual turnover based on payments (enabled by default);
Option ShowAnnualExpense — show the annual turnover based on expenses (alternative to ShowAnnualTurnover);
Option SupportToCc — send notifications to multiple recipients, specified in the client's email;
- Option InstructionHidePassword — hide passwords in the instructions for services. Enabling this option allows you to secure client servers from unauthorized access. When you open the instructions in the mail, the password will be visible, and when you open the instructions in BILLmanager it is hidden;
- Option SSLRestrictByCountry — enable restriction by country;
- Option SSLRestrictByTld — enable restriction by tld;
- Option SSLRestrictContactPhoneByCountry — enable restriction by the contact's phone number country code;
- Option SSLRestrictOrgByCountry — enable restriction by the organization country;
- Option SSLRestrictOrgPhoneByCountry — enable restriction by the organization phone number country code.
Options inherited from COREmanager
- DisableAutoUpdate — disable auto updates of a control panel;
- DisableCookieSecure — disable the Secure attribute for cookies. Add this option to access a control panel through HTTP. By default, the option is not specified in the configuration file;
- DoNotRestoreTasks — do not recover cron jobs. After you have added this option, a control panel will try to create the required cron jobs upon each start;
EULA — a user has pressed the "I agree" button to accept ISPsystem License agreement. Deleting this option will show the License agreement when starting the control panel the next time;
EnableAcmeshDebug — in the file /usr/local/mgr5/var/<panel_name>_acme_sh.log the log of issuing and updating LE certificates is written. By default, the option is disabled;Comments
<panel_name> — the name of control panel:
- ispmgr — ISPmanager;
- billmgr — BILLmanager;
- vmmgr — VMmanager KVM or Cloud;
- vemgr — VMmanager OVZ;
- dcimgr — DCImanager;
- ipmgr — IPmanager;
- dnsmgr — DNSmanager
- EnableDbAuthlog — if this option is enabled and the type of MySQL database is used, the authorization log will be written to the database. Logging stops. By default, the option is disabled;
FirstStart — the first start of a control panel. The Setup Wizard will open when an administrator logs in to a panel for the first time;
IgnorePluginError — ignore the errors that occur when using a plug-in (if you couldn't start the plug-in or it returned invalid XML). After you have added this option the function will be executed but the corresponding error notification will be registered;
- RestrictAuthinfo — enable restrictions for authinfo. For more information please refer to the article Guide to ISPsystem software API;
- SocialDisableFacebook — disable authorization of users through the Facebook social network;
- SocialDisableGoogle — disable user authorization through a Google account;
- SocialDisableVkontakte — disable authorization of users through the VK social network;
UsageStatAgree — send anonymous information about the use of the control panel. We collect information to improve the quality of our services. We don't collect any form or table values.