Configuring the client area
The article describes the personal account settings available to the client.
When you register an account, BILLmanager creates a default user. If necessary, you can change the user settings under which you log in to your client area.
All information about the client is available in the Profile and User settings in the Client section.
In the user settings, you can:
- change your password to access your client area;
- change the interface language;
- configure authorization via social media;
- subscribe/unsubscribe to newsletters from your service provider;
- select the avatar that will be displayed in correspondence with technical support;
- edit the number of lines displayed on the page.
You will not be able to change your login or registration email by yourself. To change this data, you need to contact your provider.
Adding a new user
You can give access to your client area to third parties. For example, to an accountant to manage accounts and documents or to a system administrator to communicate with technical support specialists. To add a new user, enter Tools → Add a new user.
Then you can manage users in Client → Users:
- create a new user;
- edit user data;
delete a user;
You will not be able to delete the first user by yourself. To do this, you need to contact your provider.
- enable/disable a user;
- edit user permissions.
You can change the permissions of users to perform certain actions. To do this:
- Enter Client → Users → select the user → press the Permissions button.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and select the permissions you want to assign to the user.
- Press Enable and confirm the action.