To add Privat24, you need to configure the settings on the payment gateway side and add the module in BILLmanager.
|Payment methods support|
|Bank cards||Cash||E-wallets||Mobile payments||Online banking|
bank cash desks.
Configuring the payment method
Navigate to Provider → Payment method and complete the following fields:
- Step 1 — Select a payment method —choose "Privat24".
- Step 2 — Integration settings. Enter the integration details.
- Step 3 — Payment method settings. Enter the payment method para
- Merchant ID — enter your ID with Privat24.
- Merchant password — enter the password that your obtained during registration. You can find it on the merchant site.
Make sure BILLmanager runs on ports 80 и 443 for correct operation of this payment method
Refund is not supported.
Privat24 has the following log files:
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/pmprivatbank.log' — configuration details of the payment method.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/pbpayment.log' — payment log.
- '/usr/local/mgr5/var/privatbankresult.log' — responses from the payment gateway.